Monday, February 4, 2008

Uh-Ohs...It's a Wrap!

For the last three months, I have been working on a series of fun educational safety shorts with SNAP Studios for the National Fire Prevention Association. Scott Nash and his team came up with the look while I co-wrote/directed the shorts. It was the first
time I directed animation using someone else's style, and I had a ton of fun working on them. The talented crew was made up of folks from sea to shining sea. Here's a few stills from the Bike Safety PSA. The video will be up on YouTube in a day or two.






4 comments:

mattmoore said...

I like how the Uh-Ohs ride fixed gear bikes.

James Arthur O'Brien said...

Are the Uh-oh's elitist with their fixed gears?

Uh oh. I like how they're called uh ohs

Dave Schlafman said...

The fixed gears are the brilliant work of Casey Leonard. He designed the background...and bikes.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.