Monday, June 30, 2008

Alien vs. Alien

This winter, I dedicated time to work on my own projects. During that time, I started drawing aliens...lots of them. I didn’t have a story-line for the characters, so I started to brainstorm where these aliens could live. I thought back to my childhood when I loved the WWF (back when Hulk Hogan and The Macho Man ruled the ring). I asked myself, what would an alien wrestling match look like? Intrigued, I decided to make an animated alien wrestling match...or at least the introduction. I wrote, directed, and designed the piece, yet I worked with a great group of artists who helped me make it possible. A big thanks to:

Evan Sussman - Compositing and FX
Dan Flynn - Animation
Josh Gold - Sound Design
Jon Renoni - BG Design
Fletcher Beasley - Music

Well, Alien vs. Alien has been sitting on my computer for the last couple months and it’s time to share it with the world. If you like it, feel free to pass it on to others. ENJOY!

2 comments:

HeySgay said...

Ummm this was amazing...

You are sooo good!

Bouman said...

great job!
i'm really impressed for your work is very good!

from younger animator from Spain, see my last work in youtube make in 3 days all