Monday, April 13, 2009

UNICEF update

For the last few weeks, I've been chugging away on a 45-second spot for UNICEF, the children's organization, and I've been working with a great team of artists to help along the way. A special shout-out to Jen Blicharz who painted the background elements. I then scanned them into photoshop, tweaked the color and lighting, and made the digital collages for the finals. I'm happy to say that animation and design wrapped last weekand now it's time to combine it all in After Effects. This morning, I did some style tests for the compositor. The final animation should look something like this...





2 comments:

Renee Kurilla said...

These look really good, Dave! I love the painterly backgrounds mixed with the outlined characters

Dave Schlafman said...

Thanks Renee! Things are finishing up this week. I hope to post the final in a week or so.