Saturday, April 18, 2009

Website/Portfolio Update...on its way!

For the last two years I have taught the animation portfolio class at Massachusetts College of Art and Design. Each week, I talk about the importance building a tight, cohesive portfolio that should be updated regularly. Last week while clicking around my own website, I realized I haven't updated my own work in way too long (almost 2 years!). So I took it upon myself to practice what I preach.

For the last week or so, I've been retooling my website, reel montage, and resume. It's been a fun, but tedious process. I have to admit that it's hard to edit your own work, but teaching the class has made me question my intentions for including particular pieces...which is a good thing. I'm hoping to have everything up by May 1st, so stay tuned.

No comments: